Versions and designs
- The static Elektra testing panels feature robust steel plate housing powder coated in RAL 7035/5007.
- The line for the mains connection can be fed in from above or below.
- The mobile testing devices are built into a rigid plastic case (PGTL...).
- The fronts of all testing panels feature a mimic diagram serving as an operator guide.
- All testing panels (except PGTL...) are equipped with a lockable main switch with low-voltage triggering, a residual current circuit breaker, 30 mA trip current and an emergency-off button.
- A connection socket for an external emergency-off button is additionally fitted into the static testing panels.
- All static testing panels can optionally be supplied with or without device testers.
- Our device tester features the residual current measurement process for measuring earthing conductor and/or contact current.
Elektra testing panels are supplied in the following designs:
- In steel plate switching cabinet housing as a static testing panel
- In duct construction form as the optimum solution on glazed walls or for free-standing test stations
- In suitcase design as portable test equipment for mobile use on site
Standards and regulations
Elektra testing panels conform to
- the Federal Installation Committee's 'Guidelines for Electrical Installation Operations' Workshop Equipment'.
- facilitate the testing of electrical resources in line with the requirements of
- DIN VDE 0701-1 'Maintenance, Modification and Testing of Electrical Resources'
- DIN VDE 0702-1 'Repeat Testing of Electrical Equipment'
- DGUV Regulation 3 (Electrical Plant and Equipment, former number BGV A3)
- are suited by virtue of their safety features to the setting up of a test station as per DIN VDE 0104.
- facilitate in addition to the testing of protective measures quick and reliable testing of all key equipment functions.
OVERVIEW OF TESTING AND MEASURING EQUIPMENT
|Type||PST 1||PST 2||PST 3||PST 4||PST 5||PST 6||PST 7||PSTD 3||PSTD 4||PSTD 5||PSTK 3||PTGL 1|
|Rated current||25 A||25 A||25 A||50 A||25 A||25 A||25 A||25 A||50 A||25 A||25 A|
SAFETY INSPECTION OF:
|16A 3p 230 V earthing contact||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|CEE 16A 3p 230V||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|CEE 16A 5p 400V||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|CEE 32A 5p 400V||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|CEE 63A 5p 400V||x||x||x|
DISPLAY OR MEASUREMENTS:
|Multi-function meter unit||x||x||x|
|Extension cable testing||x|