The type and scope of electrical equipment on construction sites is geared to the size and particular circumstances of each site. Using the types of distributor described in the equipment standards, it is possible to set up a power supply solution from the feed-in point from the public grid all the way to the consumer connection tailored to all site requirements. Design and versions Through their solid construction and the use of high-quality materials and components, Elektra construction site current distributors provide high levels of safety and a long service life.
Cabinets made of galvanised steel
- Weather-resistant powder coating in high-visibility RAL 6018 (yellowish green)
- Built-in components up to and including ground fault interrupters enclosed with double insulation
- Galvanised sub-frame included in space-saving format as quick-assembly construction kit
- Protection type IP 44 with door closed
- Protection type IP 21 with door open
- Protection type IP 54 around the meters
- Folding strain relief clamps, generous connection spaces, cross-divided connection housing for effortless insertion of the connection cables
Elektra socket distributors with 100% rubber casing
- Casing made of 100% impact-resistant rubber
- Resistant to oil and grease
- Insusceptible to many acids and alkalis
- Resistant to weathering, heat, cold and aging
- Protection type IP 44
- Protection class II (double-insulated)
- Lightweight, portable and almost indestructible
- Easy to connect
Intelligently designed plastic housing with cross-divided inlet and outlet openings integrated within its bottom and cover facilitate in combination with the folding strain relief clamps effortless, time-saving connection of the distributors. Connection time is reduced by up to 50%.
In the case of connection distributors connection fuses and main fuses are accessible via unlosable flip-up covers attached to the housing, which catch automatically in the open position. These covers do not have to be completely taken off for any work on the fuses and therefore cannot get lost.
The cover over the meter space in the connection cabinets and connection distributor cabinets can be removed separately from the cover over the spaces for fitting fuses and switching gear. This makes fitting meters easier, while the switches and circuit breakers remain covered.